Wednesday, 22 March 2017

A truly lovely time

Sofia Day (Stelladi/Star Day)
2 Columbine 

(source Google images) 

I had a truly wonderful Eastre with my family. Yesterday morning I decorated my hestia with Eastre decoration and flowers; luckily my husband, who works shifts, was available in the afternoon; so when we had collected our son from school, he had an eastre-egg and eastre-bunny treasure hunt in our home - then we all had cake and chocolate eggs :)

I served the Rite of Sacrifice in the morning after school run.

What does not come across in a blog-post is how absolutely delightful these two days have been - how happy and elated all three of us have felt, how we enjoyed the decoration, the special time together - the sense of great joy and hope - feeling so blessed! My husband and son are absolute darlings at any time - they so enjoy the natural spiritual aspect of our religion. Even without participation in religious rites or prayers - they love being part of a Deanic hestia :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment